2nd Inernational Workshop on Applied Mathematics on Sciences (AMS).
To be held at EAI ICTCC 2022.
Dr. Nguyen Huu Nhan
AMS addresses work at the interface between applied mathematics, numerical computation, and applications of systems-oriented ideas to sciences such as economics, finance, statistic, engineering, physics, etc. in which mathematical models are constructed by equations, system of equations, ordinary differential equations, partial differential equations, and emphasizes papers of natural computation focusing on new algorithms, their analysis and numerical results.
The main objective of this Special Track is to present research from different fields of applied mathematics and numerical computation. This Special Track provides a platform for researchers and scientists to exchange and share their experiences and research results with science community. From here, they have opportunities to interact and establish professional relations for future collaboration. Moreover, the Special Track also aims to promote innovations and work of researchers, students and scientists from across the world on AMS. The basic idea of the Special Track is what more can be done using the emerging approaches. In Today’s world AMS plays an important role for future’s innovation.
The Special Track AMS focuses is to bring together original research articles in the field of mathematical models. Research on applied mathematics arises in physical sciences and engineering as well as suitable articles in life sciences, management, business, and finance. Potential topics include but are not limited to the following:
- Optimization of industry based on theory game and mathematical models.
- Analysis of stock market data based on mathematical models.
- Analysis of probabilistic process based on mathematical models.
- Data analysis based on mathematical methods for prediction in sciences.
- Numerical analysis.
- Computational mathematics in ordinary differential equations, integral equations, partial differential equations.
How do I submit a paper in Confy?
- Go to Confy+ website
- Login or sign up as new user
- Select your desired Track
- Click the ‘Submit Paper’ link within the track and follow the instructions
Alternatively, go to home page of Confy+ and click on “Open conferences”.
- Papers should be in English.
- Regular papers should be 12-15+ pages in length.
- Short papers should be 6-11 pages in length.
- Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
- The paper submissions must follow the Springer formatting guidelines (see Author’s kit section below).
- Read the Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement.
Submission deadline: 30 June 2022
Notification of acceptance: 29 July 2022
Camera-ready deadline: 22 August 2022
Start of Workshop: 27 October 2022
End of Workshop: 28 October 2022
All registered papers included in ICTCC proceedings will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
ICTCC proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL). Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Industrial Networks and Intelligent Systems (Open Access)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications (Open Access)
Submissions will be evaluated and selected based on their quality, originality, and significance to the areas of interest for Special Track. Submissions outside of the Special Track’s Scope should justify their relevance to the main area of interest.
Confidentiality of submissions is maintained during the review process, and papers will be selected through a double-blind review process and authors name and affiliation must not be on the paper. All rejected submissions will be kept confidential in perpetuity. All submitted materials for accepted submissions will be kept confidential until the start of the conference. Submissions will be evaluated based on their originality, significance of the contribution to the field, technical correctness and presentation, as well as the potential to include participation by conference attendees. The submission should make explicit how the work offers unique and substantial contribution beyond what has already been published or submitted.
At least one author of an accepted paper must register and present online the paper. So self-recording will be carried out by presenters of accepted papers as the organizers will only be able to provide recording tool.
If you have questions about the Special Track, please contact the Special Track Chair at [email protected]