International Workshop on Data Visualization in Ecosystems (DVIS).
To be held at EAI ICTCC 2021.
Assoc. Prof. Phuoc Vinh Tran
The Special Track DVIS welcomes all papers from scientists, researchers, students over the world, which relates the principles, methods, and applications of data visualization, including spatio-temporal data. The papers are expected, not limited, to be the results of visualization of educational data, heath and epidemic data, business data, agricultural data, environmental data, traffic data, communication data, BIM data (building information modeling), smart-city data, GIS or GEOINT data, and so on.
The Special Track DVIS promotes a forum to present and discuss about data visualization, the topics relating visual representation and visual analysis of data from various areas.
Papers should be submitted through EAI ‘Confy+‘ system, and have to comply with the Springer format (see Author’s kit section).
How do I submit a paper in Confy?
– Go to Confy+ website
– Login or sign up as new user
– Scroll the list of conferences open for submission
– Select ICTCC 2021 in which there is DVIS
– Click the ‘submit a paper’ link and follow the instructions
– Papers should be in English.
– Regular papers should be 12-15+ pages in length.
– Short papers should be 6-11 pages in length.
– Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
– The paper submissions must follow the Springer formatting guidelines (see Author’s kit section).
– Read the Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement.
Instructions and Templates
Papers must be formatted using the SPRINGER Author’s Kit. Detailed instructions and templates are available here.
Important dates – Updates!
Submission deadline: 1 August 2021
Notification of acceptance: 31 August 2021
Camera-ready deadline: 30 September 2021
Start of Workshop: 28 October 2021
End of Workshop: 29 October 2021
All registered papers included in ICTCC proceedings will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
ICTCC proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL). Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
– Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) Journal – Springer (SCI-E, IF: 2.602)
– Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience Journal– Wiley (SCI-E, IF=1.447)
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
– EAI Endorsed Transactions on Context-aware Systems and Applications
Additional publication opportunities:
– EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
Submissions will be evaluated and selected based on their quality, originality, and significance to the areas of interest for Special Track. Submissions outside of the Special Track’s Scope should justify their relevance to the main area of interest.
Confidentiality of submissions is maintained during the review process, and papers will be selected through a double-blind review process and authors name and affiliation must not be on the paper. All rejected submissions will be kept confidential in perpetuity. All submitted materials for accepted submissions will be kept confidential until the start of the conference. Submissions will be evaluated based on their originality, significance of the contribution to the field, technical correctness and presentation, as well as the potential to include participation by conference attendees. The submission should make explicit how the work offers unique and substantial contribution beyond what has already been published or submitted.
At least one author of an accepted paper must register and present online the paper. So self-recording will be carried out by presenters of accepted papers as the organizers will only be able to provide recording tool.
Should you have any questions about the Special Track, please contact the Special Track Chair at [email protected]