March 16–17, 2017
This international workshop tries to be meeting point where researchers and practitioners in areas of modeling of contextual systems (cyber-physical systems, multiagent systems, cellular automata,...) could have the opportunity to present current research results, to share their research achievements and solutions, and to look for new idea of modeling of contextual systems.
INFORMATION FOR AUTHORS
The papers will be reviewed by ICTCC-MCS'17 International Program Committee. The accepted submissions for this workshop will be published in the ICTCC 2016 conference proceedings. The papers should present original and unpublished research.
Papers should be submitted through Confy system, and have to comply with the SPRINGER format. Please follow the instructions given at the ICTCC 2017 site to format and submit your paper. Authors have to find more information from the following webpage.
Submit workshop paper into ICTCC-MCS'17 here.
Official conference proceedings of ICTCC-MCS 2017 will appear in the Lecture Notes of ICST (LNICST)series jointly published by ICST and Springer and indexed in DBLP, Google Scholar, ISI Proceedings, EI, CrossRef and Zentralblatt Math.
TOPICS OF INTEREST
- Modeling cyber-physical systems
- Modeling multiagent based system
- Modeling based on cellular automata
- Modeling based on morphology operators
- Modeling based on aggregation operators
- Modeling based on image processing operators
- Modeling based on natural language processing
- Modeling based on software engineering
- (to be completed...)
- Prof. Hiep Xuan Huynh,CanthoUniversity (CTU), Vietnam,hxhiep(at)ctu.edu.vn
- Prof. Bernard Pottier, Université de Bretagne Occidentale (UBO), France, bernard.pottier(at)univ-brest.fr
- Tuyen Phong Truong, Université de Bretagne Occidentale (UBO), France, tptuyen(at)gmail.com
- Toan Nang Do, Vietnam National University - Hanoi, Vietnam
- Onil Goubier, Cirela Association, Indonesia
- Vinh Ngoc Ho, Vinh University of Technology Education, Vietnam
- Hiep Xuan Huynh, Cantho University, Vietnam
- Hung Huu Huynh, Danang University, Vietnam
- Thang Quyet Huynh, Hanoi University of Science and Technology, Vietnam
- Anh Tuan Le, Thudaumot University, Vietnam
- Cuong Hieu Nguyen, University of Transport and Communications, Vietnam
- Ha Thu Thi Nguyen, Electric Power University, Vietnam
- Quynh Huu Nguyen, Electric Power University, Vietnam
- Thanh Hai Nguyen, Ministry of Education and Training, Vietnam
- Binh Thanh Nguyen, Danang University, Vietnam
- Vinh Gia Nhi Nguyen, Cantho University, Vietnam
- Vinh Quoc Tran Nguyen, Danang University, Vietnam
- Phi The Pham, Cantho University, Vietnam.
- Bernard Pottier, Université de Bretagne Occidentale, France
- Vincent Rodin, Université de Bretagne Occidentale, France
- Kamel Tari, Université de Bejaia, Algeria
- Raoelivololona Tefy, École Supérieure Polytechnique, Madagascar
- Ousmane Thiare, Université Gaston Berge, Senegal
- Hung Dang Tran, Hanoi National University of Education, Vietnam
- Thu Minh Nguyen Tran, Cantho University, Vietnam
- Thai Minh Truong, Cantho University, Vietnam
- Full Paper Submission deadline: September 4, 2016
- Notification and Registration opens: October 9, 2016
- Camera-ready deadline: January 8, 2017
- Start of Conference: March 16, 2017
- End of Conference: March 17, 2017
The high-quality papers will be selected to be published in the following international journals: ELSEVIER Future Generation Computer Systems (FGCS) Journal (indexed in SCIE), ACM/Springer Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) journal (indexed in SCIE) and EAI Endorsed Transactions on Context-Aware Systems and Applications